Checking & Operating Account Solutions
Whether you perform three transactions a day, or 300, Telhio has operating accounts to meet your needs. Accounts come with:
- Debit cards for you and your authorized business account holders
- Online solutions with self-service user controls
- A variety of check options, including high-security checks for your business
- Optional business supples (business stamps, check envelopes, and more)
Business Savings & Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
We're here to help you with your short, and long term savings goals. Telhio offers a range of CD options from a 3 months to 5 years. If you need your cash to be liquid, try our standard Business Savings and Business Money Market accounts.
- Deposit Statements
- Checks available with Business Money Market accounts
Business Credit Cards
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won't be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Prohibition Against Unlawful Internet Gambling
Federal law, the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, and implementing regulations prohibit commercial customers from receiving deposits or other credits of any kind relating to their operation of an illegal Internet gambling business. Telhio Credit Union is required to enforce this prohibition.