Check fraud protection
Positive Pay helps minimize risk and allow you to effectively manage your corporate checking accounts. Positive pay is a secure, automated check matching service available with your Business Online Banking.
Positive Pay compares all the checks that are presented to the account number, check numbers and dollar amounts of the list of checks you upload.
All three components must match or the item becomes an "exception." You may review all "exceptions" and choose to pay or reject those items through your Business Online Banking. Any rejected checks will be returned unpaid, mitigating fraud loss.
Positive Pay Quick Facts:
- Verifies the checks that are presented with the checks that have been issued.
- Any business checking account is eligible for Positive Pay. Accounts that consistently have larger balances and a high volume of transaction activity will probably benefit the most from this service.
- No need for special software or custom interface. Positive Pay can accept any format that your business software currently provides, as long as it includes the check number, issue date, amount and the format remains consistent. (Microsoft Excel is preferred, if available)
- Mismatched checks are identified sooner and account activity reconciled with increased accuracy. The Positive Pay system includes a check reconciliation feature that shows a summary of issued, paid, and voided outstanding checks.
Questions about our Treasury Management services? Contact our Treasury Management team for more information.
Your Positive Pay Solutions Specialist
AVP, Treasury Management[email protected]
Adam Fausnaugh has been with Telhio for 5 years.
Adam specializes in identifying business needs; from services for your business to solutions to help your employees, including:
- payment solutions for your business
- credit card solutions for your business expenses
- accounts and special offers for your employees
- solutions for your non-profit
Contact Adam today via email, or call 614-221-3233 ext 6234.
Prohibition Against Unlawful Internet Gambling
Federal law, the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, and implementing regulations prohibit commercial customers from receiving deposits or other credits of any kind relating to their operation of an illegal Internet gambling business. Telhio Credit Union is required to enforce this prohibition.