BY U.S. NEWS &
The Pros And Cons of Paying Off Loans Early
PAYING OFF A LOAN EARLY can add up to savings and freedom from debt.
But do the benefits of paying off a loan before the term is up outweigh the
you make a move, weigh the pros and cons of paying off debt early.
- Pro: Paying off a loan before it matures can save you
- Pro: You may improve your credit profile.
- Pro: You will have more freedom from debt.
- Con: You might starve an investment to feed your debt.
- Con: You might be penalized.
reading about the pros and cons of paying off loans early.
Are you looking to pay
off your loans, consolidate, or secure a new one? Visit www.telhio.org for all your
Return to the news archive