Telhio makes sure to keep you and your vehicle moving, which is one reason why we offer services at a low cost that you can easily add to your monthly payment. Be sure to ask your Telhio representative about these options for your auto loan. Please contact us at 614-221-3233, then press 3 to ask any questions you may have regarding these products.
Car insurance will cover the cost of damages and a stolen car but your auto loan could be higher than the cash value of your car. Guaranteed Asset Protection* (GAP) can help you cover the difference between what the insurance company pays out and what you still owe on the loan.
Drive with the peace of mind
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Drive with the peace of mind knowing that with Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) you have protection against the increasingly high cost of repairs and associated labor costs for mechanical and electrical vehicle failures. In addition to repairing your vehicle, MBP provides services such as rental car allowance, 24/7 roadside assistance, and towing. MBP is available for both new and used vehicles. This coverage will protect your vehicle after your warranty has expired. Ask us how you can drive with the proper protection against costly repairs!
Protect what matters
Life is unpredictable. There are a wide range of unexpected events that could leave you and your family scrambling to pay monthly bills. In the event of death, disability or unemployment, you wouldn't want your family to worry about making your loan payments.
With Debt Protection, your loan balance or monthly loan payments may be canceled without penalty or added interest.
- In the event of death, it cancels the remaining loan balance up to a maximum in the contract.
- If you become disabled, it cancels up to a maximum number of loan payments based on the contract.
- If you are involuntarily unemployed, it cancels up to a maximum number of loan payments based on the contract.
Protect the equity of your vehicle!
Depreciation Protection (DPW) protects your vehicle equity and hedges against depreciation over the life of the loan. In the event of a total loss, DPW provides a waiver benefit equal to the difference between the vehicle value at the time of purchase, less the loan balance at the time of loss up to a maximum waiver benefit of $10,000, or the outstanding loan balance.
*GAP is subject to limitations and exclusions, including but not limited to a loan to value (LTV) maximum
- Deductible waiver is available in most, but not all states. Please consult your financing representative for the availability of this benefit.
- GAP Advantage is available in most, but not all states. Replacement vehicle must be financed with in a limited time from the date of loss. Please consult your financing representative for the availability and details of this benefit.